<div style='background-color: none transparent;'></div>
Home » » Weekend Quicky With An Eye Candy

Weekend Quicky With An Eye Candy

Another rough week has passed, I had my first test of the semester on Thursday, I think I should pass...I hope. As if that wasn't bad enough I have another test next week Thursday, so I will be in the books as much as circumstances and my brain will allow. I also have my Senior Project hanging over my head and I still haven't started any serious work on that as yet. Not to mention the impending final exams in four weeks time. Ahhhh!!! Lately I find it hard to study, I literally have to be forcing myself. But I have reached too far now to fall along the wayside. So I have to do it...starting tomorrow. I just need to take two days to de-fragment my brain.


Sunday is another day of hunting for a place. Truly I'm not looking forward to it, but it's something I have to do. Hopefully it will be productive this time, as this whole process is cutting into my valuable time that I should be using to study.


Here is a little something for the weekend. Checkout my weekend Eye Candy from khrystihill.com, that is a body! (drooling) I know only the male bloggers might enjoy this one, sorry ladies, no half naked men on this blog. Enjoy your weekend.


P.S. I have also added a new photo to Exotic Fotos.
Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. stunners-aff . All Rights Reserved
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Template Modify by Creating Website. Inpire by Darkmatter Rockettheme Proudly powered by Blogger