<div style='background-color: none transparent;'></div>
Home » » It's Been A While

It's Been A While

It's been a while since I have visited Blogsville and posted, or even read post. I have been a bad Blogger. But I have been busy with all kinda stuff and also I have just been in a slump for the past couple of days and just didn't feel like posting of doing anything at all. I'm feeling a bit better now and picking up the pieces and reconfiguring the Stunner. So what has been happening in my neck of the woods?

Exam Done, Whoooiii!!!
Yes at last exam has come to an end, and I am so happy, excited (as you can see from my 'sketelish' expression in the heading) and relieved. The exams weren't too bad at all! The first one was somewhat challenging and had me worried a bit that i might just not get that minimum B- that I need to bring up my GPA. But I went on the web portal yesterday and say that i at least passed the course (nuh haffi di it again, Whoooiii!!!). So I am a bit optimistic about getting my minimum B- in the course. the second one was a dream come true, i buttered up that one good and proper, your boy Stunner can just taste the A. Now I'm just waiting on the official results to seal the deal. The only thing looming over my head and standing in the way of me and the likkle piece o' paper is my Major Project and one deggeh, deggeh semester. Oh freedom just months away.

Car Fix-up
The Stunnermobile, which I have been running red and neglecting for so long finally got a likkle touch up fi the end of year. I decided to get it serviced to ensure it doesn't embarrass me on the road by breaking down. So between the parts and oils and the mechanic I had to fork out some doe. Yes I did say mechanic, I don't have time to service my car myself, I got stuff to do. but that's just half of my pay cheque, the front tyres were excessively worn due to on the outer edges. So I had to carry poor Stunnermobile to get her a bran new pair of tyres and an alignment. So the ride is almost good to gizzle, I only need to fix the AC which has been working when it feels like and my coke-head central lock system. After taking care of those Stunner Mobile will be good to gizzle fo sizzle...I will only need to figure out how I'm ging to buy food...

New Personal Communication and Entertainment Device PCED (AKA Cell Phone)
Yes finally I have decided to treat myself and purchase a new cell phone, well PCED as I call them these days, cause they have all kinda things on them now: Camera, Video Recorder, FM Radio, Calculator, Music Player, and the list goes on. As I have said so many times I am a Samsung man, but if I am to get a Samsung with all the features I want it would cost me an arm and a leg. So I settled for the next best thing, a Nokia! After scrutinizing and extensive research I bought myself a Nokia 6131. This phone is so loaded with features and the design isn't too bad at all! It has all the features above and more, it's even a push-to-talk phone (walkie talkie)! Now I need to get me some bad bwoy ring tunes for my Stunner Mobile (yes that's the name I gave it for bluetooth communications).

New Post on Exotic Island Photos
I have posted yet another new photo on my photo blog. But I have no idea what the name of the subject of the photograph is. So you can visit the blog and help me with the name.

That's pretty much a summary of a few of the things I've been p to over the past few days I have been absent. So what's going on in Blogsville? I guess I'll find out right about now, mi gone read some blogs!
Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. stunners-aff . All Rights Reserved
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Template Modify by Creating Website. Inpire by Darkmatter Rockettheme Proudly powered by Blogger