<div style='background-color: none transparent;'></div>
Home » » My New Dream Car - 2006 Euro Accord!

My New Dream Car - 2006 Euro Accord!



This is absolutely my new dream car, the 2006 Euro Accord! I just love the look of this car! It has all the features of the ordinary 2006 Accord, but with a better design. You can read one of the reviews here. I need to have this car. So I'm now accepting donations to the Get Stunner His Dream Car Fund.
I took a look in todays Star and say this headline, "Razr for gay favour"! This homosexuallity thing is really getting worse in Jamaica! It seems a man and a youth was caught in a bathroom in a compramising position and according to the article the teen was working for his Razr. What has sweet seet Jamaica come to!

On another note, you may recall my last post regarding my new photoblog, well I have managed to post a new photograph every day so far! I have been inspired by the feats of the Mad Bull who embarked on a drive to post a photo in his blogs every day. And since I enjoy photography so much and have several photos in my stock pile, cause di one Stunner takes on average two photographs per day, why not post them! So you can check out my collection so far.
Have a wonderful weekend people!
Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. stunners-aff . All Rights Reserved
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Template Modify by Creating Website. Inpire by Darkmatter Rockettheme Proudly powered by Blogger