<div style='background-color: none transparent;'></div>
Home » » I Smell A Rat!!!

I Smell A Rat!!!


Literally! A gigantic killer rat has taken over my back porch! I was rudely awaken to the scent of ran excrement and the sight of rat feces all over my pack porch earlier this week when I was going to do some laundry. How dear this disease riddled criminal! As if invading my personal space without notice, this varmint has taken it upon itself to violate my residence with his filth! So you know Stunner will have none of that! This means war!

So off I went later in the day to arm myself for the war to protect my life and property from this reckless invader. I went to the supermarket and searched for the pest and insecticide isle where I picked my ammunition: Rat Glue Trap and some Farco Rat poison. Now it was time to set my traps and bait that little bugger! And so I did, rat poison and one glue trap, before retiring to bed within the confines of my base camp, AKA bedroom. The following morning I went out to see if I had been victorious! When I opened the door their was no sign of my glue trap and only a few crumbs of the rat poison was left! But there were still new feces all over my porch. So I decided I had to clean off my porch for health reason and for my own sanity. As I moved the washing machine, more feces was revealed and so was the missing glue trap, but not rat! Damn it!

Well, it was back to the gun store...I mean supermarket to stock up on some more rat poison, as obviously this rat is smart enough to break free of the glue trap. This time I didn't only buy Farco, but another brand. Yes two different types of poison in assorted flavours! This will definitely do some damage. So off I went back to the battle ground to set my traps. But this time I was ambushed, yes lay waited by the enemy! As I was tending to my plants that I had just outside the back porch I was attacked! That damn rat jumped out at me in ninja style! Well not exactly with marshal arts wielding a sword but that bugger ran over my foot! Oh so now the stakes are higher, this is a matter of honour!

So with even more determination I set my two flavours of rat poison side by side in strategic locations on my porch as well as the location from which the enemy lay waited me. I also set the last glue trap that I had in hopes of catching that bastard. The following morning I woke up to see the trap missing again and also two of the containers of rat poised devoured and also no feces. It seemed like my plan was working! But later that evening I saw that little varmint running past my porch like a soldier fleeing from an assault and also discovered the other glue trap abandoned outside.

I decided to leave the rest of the poison out on the porch and by yesterday morning all had been devoured, so maybe my plan is working. The directions on the rat poison said I should continue to use it until feeding stops, so since I am out I will have to restock and set more baits until. Hopefully I'll be victorious in my war to protect my property from this invader, or maybe it is not just one, but an army! Nevertheless, Stunner won't surrender, but will continue the fight and eradicate my porch from the enemy! The battle continues!!!
Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. stunners-aff . All Rights Reserved
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Template Modify by Creating Website. Inpire by Darkmatter Rockettheme Proudly powered by Blogger