OK, maybe they didn't really mean Yoplait yogurt "whips ass", but that price tag is certainly an interesting one. I was at the supermarket and saw this when I was buying yogurt and just had to snap a picture with my phone. But honestly, Yoplait is one of the better tasting yogurts on the market. They are a bit on the pricey side, but I do think I deserve to treat myself to some of the nice things in life now and then. So tell me, do you like yogurt? And if so which brand do you consider the best?
Best Yogurt Ever!
I do eat yogurt even though I must admit that when I was much younger I detested even the sight of it. I can't really remember when I started liking yogurt, but I think it was since I started my twenty's. But I have been eating it ever since as now it tastes good to me and it is also good for me. But with so many yogurts out there, it's hard to decide which one is the best. but so far I will have to say Yoplait. Why you ask? Well any yogurt that is advertised on the supermarket shelf like in the picture below, must be the baddest yogurt out there!!!
OK, maybe they didn't really mean Yoplait yogurt "whips ass", but that price tag is certainly an interesting one. I was at the supermarket and saw this when I was buying yogurt and just had to snap a picture with my phone. But honestly, Yoplait is one of the better tasting yogurts on the market. They are a bit on the pricey side, but I do think I deserve to treat myself to some of the nice things in life now and then. So tell me, do you like yogurt? And if so which brand do you consider the best?
OK, maybe they didn't really mean Yoplait yogurt "whips ass", but that price tag is certainly an interesting one. I was at the supermarket and saw this when I was buying yogurt and just had to snap a picture with my phone. But honestly, Yoplait is one of the better tasting yogurts on the market. They are a bit on the pricey side, but I do think I deserve to treat myself to some of the nice things in life now and then. So tell me, do you like yogurt? And if so which brand do you consider the best?
Label:
Cool Stuff,
Food and Dining,
Miscellaneous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment