I have finally upgraded my blog to the new Blogger widget version and also changed the template for the blog to a more contemporary look. I hope you all like the new look of Stunner's Afflictions.I have been toying with the idea of changing the look of the blog for some time now but, just couldn't settle on a template that I like until I found this. It has some faults but I like the look. More and more Wordpress seems more inviting, but to get the flexibility I would have to host it myself. So until I decide, I will keep using Blogger.
Continuing on where I left off last night, before I fell asleep. This new version has a few perks to it:
- My Photos - which displays photos from my photoblog My World My Lens.
- Weekly Poll - thought provoking question for you to vote on.
- Subscribe - Both types of subscription options are now grouped together.
- Drop Down Archive - The archive is now in the drop down menu format.
- With the widgets I can update the blog roll and links much quicker.
No comments:
Post a Comment