<div style='background-color: none transparent;'></div>
Home » , » Weekend Eye Candy - Soca Princess

Weekend Eye Candy - Soca Princess

It has been a while since I have posted an Eye Candy, so I decided to post one today, especially since I am pressed for time. This is a shot of the sexy Soca Princes Destra! Bwoy, shi have a nice piece a body sah!

I hope you all had a great week so far and that your weekend will be even better. This weekend I head to Portland once again and face the poor excuse for a road. Hopefully this time I will get the time to stop and take some photos of the scenery along the way this time. The pictures Tami posted have motivated me to try and get some pictures of this beautiful parish, even though they may not look as enchanting. We'll see how that goes. Anyway likkle more mi peeps!
Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. stunners-aff . All Rights Reserved
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Template Modify by Creating Website. Inpire by Darkmatter Rockettheme Proudly powered by Blogger