I don't think I'm as adventurous as he is where food is concerned, as I would never eat half of the thing he eats on his shows. But don't get me wrong, I'm somewhat adventurous, after all, I have had conch, live oysters and octopus. But that's as far as I have gone where food is concerned. So what is the most bizarre food you have ever eaten or would eat?
Can You Stomach It?
I don't think I'm as adventurous as he is where food is concerned, as I would never eat half of the thing he eats on his shows. But don't get me wrong, I'm somewhat adventurous, after all, I have had conch, live oysters and octopus. But that's as far as I have gone where food is concerned. So what is the most bizarre food you have ever eaten or would eat?
Label:
Food and Dining,
Miscellaneous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment