<div style='background-color: none transparent;'></div>
Home » , » Clash of the Titans ( A Stunner's Afflictions Exclusive)

Clash of the Titans ( A Stunner's Afflictions Exclusive)

Yesterday I went out on my back porch to take up a few things I had left outside when to my astonishment I walked into an active turf war! What kind of turf war could be going on where I live, after all I don't live in any volatile community? Well it was a full fledged fight, a clash of muscle and strength, teeth, jaws and technique. two massive ground lizards were dueling for control of the backyard! So being the adventurous, journalistic person I am, I made a dash for my camera and turned it to the video mode and started recording the events. So I decided to share this once in a lifetime never recorded on local camera before, exclusive video. Brought to you in association with National Stunnergraphic, Stunner's Afflictions is proud to present A Stunner's Afflictions Exclusive video, "Clash of the Titans". Crickey!



Credits:
Produced by Stunner
Video by Stunner
A National Stunnergraphic video
Brought to you by Stunner's Affliction Exclusive
Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. stunners-aff . All Rights Reserved
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Template Modify by Creating Website. Inpire by Darkmatter Rockettheme Proudly powered by Blogger