<div style='background-color: none transparent;'></div>
Home » , , , , » Di Plane Land!

Di Plane Land!

Finally, I am in New York after e lengthy delays caused by Air Jamaica kept me at bay in Jamaica for a ridiculously long time. Yes I know what you must be saying, "But it's Air Jamaica, what do you expect?". Well, yes I did go to the airport expecting the flight to be delayed, but not as long as it did! I will give you that story on Monday. But I'm glad I reached safely and now it's time for me to explore and shop New York style, even though I am on a strict, meager budget. Until Monday you can enjoy my theme song for the trip, Richie Spice, "The Plane Land".

Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. stunners-aff . All Rights Reserved
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Template Modify by Creating Website. Inpire by Darkmatter Rockettheme Proudly powered by Blogger