I think though that sometimes, I am a sadistic person who love to inflict pain and suffering on myself. Well, I must be, because once again I am taking Air Jamaica, which means I will be subjecting myself to the possibly of lengthy delays and the resultant frustration and aggravated mental state. Fortunately I can convince myself that I am not as being a struggling young professional (just like the phrase), Air Jamaica had the best price of all the airlines at the time for the period I wanted to travel. So due to my financial disadvantaged state, I have to pt up with the Air Jamaica foolishness to get to my destination.
Delays or not I have to get up by 5 am for my 7:30 am flight, yes that's the cheapest fare I could get as Air Jamaica flights have different prices for the same day. So I need to go pack... no mi nuh pack yet. Since I am on vacation, I should have more time to blog, well... between shopping and having fun. So until I next drop a post, wish me a safe flight!
No comments:
Post a Comment