What are the odds of you ending up parking your new car right beside your old car that you sold? Well, that's exactly what happened on Wednesday when I went to the gym. At first all I saw was an empty parking spot and I rushed to get it, backed and stepped out of the car. But then I noticed something, A familiar sight, a dark green 1998 Honda Civic sedan. On close inspection I noticed it was my old ride! I must admit the guy I sold it to did some fixing up, new rims, lower profile tires, cleaned up the headlights and the car was looking pretty decent! A sight like this doesn't occur everyday, so I just had to take a picture.
Another weekend has dawned upon us and signals the end of another week, damn the the time is going by fast! Well after my daring partying and working last week, I will be taking it easy this weekend. Well not really, as I have work all weekend, but no plans of partying this time though. Enjoy unuh weekend crowda people!

No comments:
Post a Comment