Another weekend is in full swing already, but I have no plans for this weekend but to get some rest and recuperate from the week's activities. Speaking of which, even though I did some running this week, but I did not feel accomplished, as I relapsed. Yes, I fell back on my progress of 2 miles last week and one one of the days could only run a half mile. I feel like a failure, failure I tell you! In fact most I did was to run one mile on Tuesday, but despite my disappointing performance this week I am determined to do better next week. I hope to do my 2.5 miles on Monday, so I'll let you know how that goes. Well, let me not keep you any longer, go enjoy yourselves and have a great weekend... however short it is!
Another Weekend and Camera on My Mind
Another weekend is in full swing already, but I have no plans for this weekend but to get some rest and recuperate from the week's activities. Speaking of which, even though I did some running this week, but I did not feel accomplished, as I relapsed. Yes, I fell back on my progress of 2 miles last week and one one of the days could only run a half mile. I feel like a failure, failure I tell you! In fact most I did was to run one mile on Tuesday, but despite my disappointing performance this week I am determined to do better next week. I hope to do my 2.5 miles on Monday, so I'll let you know how that goes. Well, let me not keep you any longer, go enjoy yourselves and have a great weekend... however short it is!
Label:
Exercise,
Miscellaneous,
Money
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment