For the first in many days, I was able to actually sit down without turning on my fan! Last night I even slept in merino (A-shirts) again and actually covered up to my neck under the sheets! Can you believe it? At one point I was going to pinch myself, but I didn't... not just because it would be painful, but because if being so cool in my apartment was just a dream, I wouldn't want to wake up!
I know it will not last for long, as the summer is still not here in all it's roasting glory. But for now I will enjoy the cool and damp outdoors for as long as it will last. Aaahhh, just cool...
I am not too sure what to make of this Twitter thing, as I have only joined today, so I'm a newbie. I guess my fellow "marketing agents" will help me along in this new wonderful world of Twitter. Also I noticed that all the people I have met in Blogland is on Twitter, was I the only one not on Twitter? So just in case you don't hear from me here, I might be busy twittering, and you'll all know who to blame! LOL! Anyway, I gone... gone Twitter!
PS: My Twitter name is StunnerJ... Thanks Blahblohblog!
No comments:
Post a Comment